Year's 2015 last Chandra Grahana (Lunar Eclipse) will happen on the 28th of September in Meena Rashi, Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra from 0:14 a.m. till 5:23 a.m. (UTC, Greenwich Time). It will be the full eclipse that will reach its peak at 02:48 a.m. (UTC, Greenwich Time). To prepare for this significant astrological event, VedicTime is publishing last 2 articles from "Lunar Eclipse" essay.
Esoteric Essence of upcoming Chandra Grahana and Lunar Eclipses in general
The upcoming Chandra Grahana will be a moment in time-space continuum, when people minds will be completely dominated by Ketu Graha. Ketu is the Graha of transformation whose sole purpose is to bring a person to God and Divinity. Ketu does it by removing all priorities from person's life other than God.
In time of Chandra Grahana even perfectly well-planned actions (as Chandra is Karaka of planning) will not go according to the schedule and will not bring expected results. Even more - results can be quite opposite to expectations! This way Ketu shows to a person that he/she is not a real master of his life, that results of his actions do not entirely depend on his ability to plan and execute...
And that all results actually depend on the state of Divinity in a person. Ketu makes a person free of all inner "rubbish" to understand what to do to reach God and Moksha. Hence Ketu influence might seem negative, but it has deep positive results for person's spiritual evolution. It highlights all the illusions, wrong ideas and ideals, egoistic actions and through failure, separating true from false, it shows person his real place and mission in life. Ketu makes person understand that true happiness lies not in results of his actions, but in the process itself.
In the end Ketu teaches person to choose action he really likes to do and fulfill. This brings most positive changes in life:
- a person gives his best to the things he is doing.
- he feels deeply satisfied from the action itself.
- filling his actions with Love, a person gets a Divine support and thus better results than ever expected.
To sum it all up, it can be said that any of Chaya (Shadow) Graha (Ketu in our case), and Chandra Grahana in general does everything to remind a person that a main motivation of his action should be a feeling of satisfaction from the process, not the final result!
Otherwise a person will face negative effects of Lunar Eclipse:
- activation of negative Prarabdha Karma.
- wrong actions based on wrong understanding of the reality. It is important to remember that under the influence of Chandra Grahana, a person will automatically do the most inadequate actions. Vedic texts advice not to do or start anything important in a day of the eclipse, but focus attention on any form of Divine. It will help to channelize the powerful energy of the Eclipse in positive direction.
Stay aware and be cautious about what you wish for on the day of Chandra Grahana!